Thursday, January 20, 2011

Website Thumbnail Sketches































For my website I would like to show the "structured mess" of my art life and style. I really enjoy illustrating cute little monsters and cartoon characters. I would like to put my doodles to good use as backgrounds and headers for my design. Hoping that it will show a fun and eccentric personality of its own. There are 3 sites and designers that I used for my inspiration; Penelope Illustration [Penelope Dullaghan] , Paul Blow, and Hugs For Monsters [Joe Lifrieri]. I took most of my inspiration from Hugs For Monsters as I instantly fell in love with his style of choice for his website along with his art. I'm hoping to have a website quite like his in the heavily illustrated sense. I feel that it gives a great personality, amazing flow, and something different to catch the audiences eye on every page.

No comments:

Post a Comment